Be part of a busy UX team working on Cloud-based (SaaS) enterprise software as we create a user experience that is a competitive differentiator for our company. Help us to secure the world’s software.
In this role, you’ll work with a smart, fun, and energetic team of twelve UX generalists and technical writers, who love working for Veracode, as well as working with each other. Across Veracode, we value the individual. We create an environment to bring out the best in one another. We cheerlead and celebrate victories. We help our customers be heroes.
Our team works closely with product management and development as an integrated practice serving the UX needs of more than 20 scrum teams. You’ll take on complex and challenging UX projects that will give you the opportunity to grow technically and as a designer.
We are seeking a talented UX designer. As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be experienced in standard User Experience methodologies and techniques
- Quickly design and wireframe new features using Sketch
- Create prototypes for use in customer research and usability testing
- Work with our user researcher to validate concepts and designs with customers and partners
- Enjoy working on complex, enterprise applications
- Be comfortable operating in an Agile UX and development environment
- Enjoy collaborating with other UX designers
- Partner with PM and Developer stakeholders
- Provide feedback to and receive feedback from peers in design reviews and office hours
Bonus points for:
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and other web technologies
- Development of UI components or pages in Angular and/or React
- Experience with multiple user research methods (walkthroughs, testing, interviews, surveys)
- Visual design skill
- Data visualization/information design skills
We are conveniently located in Burlington, MA, and offer a competitive benefits package.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.