Veracode is seeking a critical addition to its go-to-market enablement team. In this role, you will be responsible for defining, designing, developing, and delivering enablement solutions to externally facing personnel in our sales, services, and marketing teams. You will be responsible for defining a curriculum that increases field performance, building a measurement framework to identify needs, collaborating with others to develop content, and implementing and delivering inspiring programs that increase effectiveness.
The ideal candidate is a high energy senior individual contributor with a passion for communicating, educating, and inspiring others to succeed in their roles.
- Design comprehensive role-based curriculums
- Manage on-demand enablement programs to support key sales and services initiatives
- Design, execute, and deliver on quarterly strategic sales plays
- Perform Instructional Design activities including creating designs for instructor-led or web based training courseware
- Develop or customize content for courseware
- Develop skills gap assessment program and design/prescribe content to address whitespace
- Partner with senior leadership across GTM team to identify needs and develop programs to address them
- Deliver foundational courses either in-person or over the web
- Participate in measurement and evaluation activities
- Influence cross functionally and drive program adoption
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise in adult education and both on-demand and instructor-led course development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong track record of meeting and overachieving objectives
- Excellent organization and planning skills with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of leading LMS solutions
- Cybersecurity experience is a plus
Business Travel and Physical Demands
- Business travel will be limited based on needs
- Physical demands: Office environment. No special physical demands required.
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent, or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2 or more years of industry and/or related experience with at least 1 year in a corporate learning function.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including influencing, consultative assessment, and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles
- Understand how to align learning objectives to business objectives
- Proficient in one or more of the following; basic instructor-led course delivery (applications, skills, business, HR), content development, instructional design, learning project management
- Participate in cross-functional teams effectively
- Ability to lead and motivate in a team environment
- Self-starter with high energy, who works well under pressure and has the ability to work with multiple projects which may include providing consultative services relating to learning solutions that may include; creating relationships with SMEs, and participating in needs assessment, solution design, content development, implementation/delivery, and evaluation of assigned training programs.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.