Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are seeking a high energy Pricing Analyst to support Veracode’s growth by being involved in all aspects of pricing operations. This key role is based in our Burlington, MA HQ location. The individual will be responsible for working with Sales, Product Management, Finance, Marketing, and Services teams to design, build, and maintain pricing systems and processes. The ideal candidate will have a mix of analytical and operational experience. She/he will bring a consultative approach, an ability to work cross functionally, and strong communication skills. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Model and analyze the business impact of price changes, new offering pricing, and modifications to existing offerings
- Operationalize the pricing strategy, including setting and maintaining product codes, list pricing, and discount schedules
- Measure and report out on key pricing metrics
- Identify key drivers of discounting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Make recommendations to pricing and discount policy
- Act as project manager for pricing projects across all areas of the business
- Maintain active price book
- Coordinate Executive Pricing Committee meetings and agendas
- Partner with Sales and Sales Operations to develop pricing guidelines and best practices
- Work closely with data and business systems teams to ensure data integrity
- Work closely with Product Management team to align strategy and operations
Required Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Considerable experience working in SaaS, Software or IT-related firm(s) with 3 or more years in a Pricing role(s)
- Strong quantitative analytical and data modeling skills
- History of managing processes and projects with light supervision
- Experience building business models in Microsoft Excel
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Working knowledge of CI-CD automation processes and development of deployment pipelines in Gitlab
- Working knowledge of tools like GitLab, JIRA, or other similar tools
- Experience debugging issues in deployed services through database queries, log review, console access, jvm profilers, monitoring agents (New Relic or others)
- Exposure to Cloud based operations and / or monitoring tools, like AWS CloudWatch, would be a plus
- Working with software like: Salesforce, Tableau, Power BI, Looker
- Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.