Veracode is the leader in the ever evolving Application Security Testing world. We continue what is now over a decade of rapid growth and offer not only a number of powerful SaaS-based products to solve our client’s problems, but also a number of support services and platforms to help them better leverage our services and fully realize the added value we can bring to their business.
One such platform is our eLearning solution, where clients can gain a higher awareness of application security and proficiency with comprehensive web-based training via our cloud platform. We are looking to add an accomplished Java developer to this team at present.
As a member of the eLearning team you will:
- Participate in agile processes and be responsible for the design, development, test and delivery of Veracode’s eLearning platform.
- Contribute across the front-end (UI), back-end (LMS), APIs and database of our eLearning framework.
- Assist in the deployment and maintenance of our solutions deployed to the cloud in Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to help mentor other more junior team members.
The eLearning team is a small, tight-knit group, developing both new content and keeping existing content and features up to date with the shifting security industry.
- 7+ years working in Java development
- Amazon S3 and AWS platform experience
- Experience diagnosing queries for Oracle and MySQL via APIs
- Automated JUnit tests
- Strong collaborative skills with an eye towards efficiency and creativity
- Ability to solve problems independently or collaboratively
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Strongly desire eLearning LMS / Moodle experience
- Familiarity with PHP
- Web Services development using RESTful API’s, SOAP, WSDL, JSON
- AngularJS (v. 4), HTML (5), CSS (3), jQuery, Ajax
- Full LAMP stack development
- Identifying & troubleshooting performance bottlenecks and their root causes
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.