Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are hiring a Principal Financial Analyst that will possess both business and financial savvy. They will have experience with financial systems implementations, integrations, automation, financial reporting for both Executive Management and Board of Directors, as well as managing the monthly FP&A close and forecasting process. This individual will also conduct financial analysis and work closely with the Manager of FP&A to give strategic direction to our CFO and the rest of the Executive team to make business decisions.
- Adaptive Planning System Administrator
- System administrator for the FP&A forecasting and planning tool Adaptive Planning.
- Will be responsible for the FP&A tools as well as any integrations with other business systems and project manage implementation of new functionalities and features as needed. Current projects in this areas include, but are not limited to, integrating HR new payroll system (UltiPro) into Adaptive to ensure accurate reporting of headcount and personnel costs.
- Will be responsible for integrity of master data set that lives within Adaptive. Will work closely with FP&A, Accounting, and HR teams to ensure data is reported accurately.
- Automation & Process Enhancements
- Continuous automation and process improvements will be critical as team and company scale overtime.
- Work directly with Manager of FP&A to establish and maintain a consistent monthly cadence and process for FP&A team.
- Will be responsible for maintaining Finance’s monthly calendars with close dates and BOD prep dates.
- Will work directly with FP&A business partners to ensure they remain on track with deadlines for forecast submission and will be the Accounting liaison to ensure monthly close remains on track.
- Monthly Forecast & Analysis
- Will be responsible for rolling up the monthly forecast from the FP&A Business Partners. Business Partners will submit a forecast into Adaptive every month and Principle Analyst will be responsible for rolling forecast up.
- Conduct monthly variance analysis needed to understand monthly results and forecast movements.
- Will work directly with Manager of FP&A to give guidance to CFO and executive team on monthly basis.
- Board of Directors & Management/KPI Reporting
- Produce monthly internal management reporting packages and KPI dashboards.
- Produce monthly Board of Directors reporting packages.
- Maintain and keep all reporting up to date with GL or cost center revisions as well as any other reporting requirements.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Minimum 6 years of finance/accounting experience
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with financial forecasting and budgeting solutions
- MBA or CPA a plus
- Experience using NetSuite, Adaptive Planning and UltiPro (HRIS)
Key Attributes & Capabilities:
- Must have strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Self-directed, proactive with ability to multi-task
- Energetic and positive attitude in the face of stress and a fast paced and challenging environment
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.