Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Program Management Team. The Principal Enterprise Security Program Manager (SPM) is responsible for driving Veracode customer’s Application Security (AppSec) programs while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. The Enterprise SPM ensures a high level of customer satisfaction, and drives services and license utilization leading to ROI recognition, strong contract renewals, and solution growth opportunities. This position requires a dynamic individual with the capability to manage multiple accounts, ability to establish appropriate success criteria, and drive programs toward success. You will be working with CxOs, Developers, and Application Security Experts.
This role is supporting our Western Region clients and we're ideally looking for someone that sits in the MTN or PDT time zones. It is a remote role requiring some travel to client sites.
- Establish and drive enterprise-wide risk management programs for application vulnerability testing.
- Advise customers on how to best utilize the Veracode solutions within their organization.
- Advise customers on rollout and usage strategies, as well as integrated security policies and SDLC processes.
- Assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated SDLC processes.
- Assist customers with onboarding of development teams, understanding compilation policies, and executing consultation calls to drive adoption and utilization.
- Ensure consistently positive customer experiences by working closely with Veracode Support, Consulting, and Operations teams and providing oversight and management of customer issues and initiatives.
- Prepare and lead customer program reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing feedback and reporting requests to Product Management.
- Understand the technologies, constraints, and other issues connected with an application security program and its implementation.
- Demonstrate Veracode's value proposition, its core platform features and product lines and other related tools/technologies.
- Match Veracode solutions to customer's business and technical requirements.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales on account strategies, identify opportunities for expansions.
- Mentor associate-level and senior-level program managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience
- 9 or more years’ experience working on and ideally leading software consulting projects
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Experience presenting to CxOs, Development Managers, and Security experts
- Knowledge of AppSec industry solutions is ideal. Should have Security solution experience as a minimum.
- Extensive strategic consulting skills and program management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of SDLC technology and artifacts
- Ability to advise clients on strategic program development and drive the strategic vision of the client program
- Experience in consulting program management, cross-selling consulting services and/or acting in a pre-sales role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to enable strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Ability to work well across functional groups and influence others to get things done
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Ability to effectively facilitate cross-functional teams and resources
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity
- Comprehensive knowledge of Veracode or competitive AppSec technology capabilities
- One or more Information Security certifications: CISSP, CISM, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSEC, etc.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.