Veracode is a leader in the ever-evolving Application Security Testing world. We continue what is now over a decade of rapid growth and offer not only a number of powerful SaaS-based products to solve our client’s problems, but also additional services and platforms to help them better leverage our services and fully realize the added value we can bring to their business.
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to take a technical leadership role building and enhancing our flagship product (Static Security Analysis). You would be working alongside both security and programming language analysis experts to develop novel solutions to the problem of secure software development at scale.
- Enhancement of our static application security analysis
- Adding support for new programming languages
- Adding support for new compilers and language runtimes
- Extending our security analysis capabilities for existing languages and frameworks
- Implementing analysis for new security vulnerabilities and new vulnerability types
- Technical leadership through the company, helping to guide the technological and architectural roadmap across multiple products.
- Leading design efforts within and across teams.
- Helping to drive project execution.
- Mentorship of junior team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field. Advanced Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in development of programming languages, compilers, or interpreters
- Experience with advanced program analysis and optimization techniques, including control flow, whole program dataflow, and pointer analysis
- 10+ years of experience developing in C++
- 10+ years of experience in developing high performance code, optimizing for speed and memory utilization on large in memory workloads
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Development experience in Java and Python a significant plus
- 10+ years of experience working with the Java Virtual Machine, .NET Virtual Machine, or equivalent
- Basic understanding of secure application development practices
- Deep understanding of secure application development principles a plus
- Experience developing SaaS based/Cloud solutions.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, CA Technologies application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.