Veracode has been recognized as the fastest growing software security service in the industry. We are also the most exciting! Due to the tremendous success we have enjoyed, exciting opportunities exist within our Sales Engineering organization for high caliber Solutions Architects. This position represents an opportunity to join our vibrant company and become an integral part of a talented team transforming the technology landscape.
The Veracode Solutions Architect (SA) plays a critical role in building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption of Veracode solutions in order to surpass our revenue goals. The SA works very closely with an Account Manager to build long-term business relationships within assigned regions. The SA is a high impact, very visible role responsible for ensuring pervasive enterprise adoption of Veracode solutions, and closing enterprise transactions within the assigned regions.
- Five years of Sales Engineering experience working with the largest enterprises and ISV’s preferred.
- Involvement in Information Security organizations like SANS, ISACA, OWASP or ISSA.
- Certifications like CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM or PCI-QSA very helpful.
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate multiple groups toward accomplishing a task.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality.
- Proven track record of selling services as part of a solution.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in team settings.
- Strong listening and consultative, question based selling skills.
- Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges.
- Experience with enterprise applications, security, systems management, and business continuity solutions a plus.
- Ability to travel within region as necessary.
- Understand the technologies, constraints and other issues of an application security program and its implementation.
- Demonstrate Veracode platform, value proposition and technology for prospects, customers and partners.
- Understand the customer's business, security and compliance challenges.
- Match Veracode solutions to customer's business and technical requirements.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each strategic account, across all lines of business.
- Define and implement a solution oriented go-to-market strategy for each named account to ensure technical adoption of Veracode solutions.
- Build and leverage strong OEM and partner relationships.
- Identify new customer projects for Veracode solutions.
- Present Veracode vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical management.
- Drive the adoption of Veracode solutions within strategic accounts moving current subscriptions from a departmental/transactional focus to an enterprise methodology.
- Mentor other SA’s and work as a transparent team within the Sales organization.
- Veracode is seeking dynamic individuals who are committed to quality, customer satisfaction, innovation and creative thinking. Join our team and help contribute to our success and expand our presence in the marketplace. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, and comprehensive benefits.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.