Veracode is looking for a Sr. Product Owner-Platforms to support our ongoing scale-out of the Veracode Application Security Platform. The Product Owner will help engineering teams deliver features that enable Veracode to deliver a more fully automated end-to-end service to our customers.
This role is a fully qualified Product Owner who can work independently, guiding 1-2 Agile Teams to deliver value.
While this position will be attentive to the needs of the Agile team, we are looking for a Product Owner who wants some customer face time and regular interaction with Services. This individual should also be familiar with building feedback loops between the Agile teams, Customer Support, SaaS Ops, and Services.
Key Responsibilities & Experience:
- Assist the extended Product Management team in support of the overall Product Management discipline for a Release Train.
- Analyze and understand internal service delivery processes and identify opportunities for improving via automation.
- Build internal and external customer and user insights into all stages of the planning and execution process, ensuring the continuous validation of features and stories with internal and external customers and users.
- Build feedback loops between the Agile team, Customer Support, SaaS Ops, and Services
- Proactively analyze, report, and recommend changes to the product based on data from feedback loops
- Participate in Services and Sales Engineering technical enablement sessions
- Participate in Voice of the Customer sessions
- Actively participate in the Program Increment (PI) Planning process, including leading the definition and prioritization of User Stories and Story Acceptance Criteria in partnership with the Agile Team.
- Lead the on-going refinement of the Team Backlog, including story prioritization, sizing and refinement.
- Attend Agile Team ceremonies including Daily Stand-ups or Retrospectives as needed.
- Actively manage impediments raised by the team that may impact velocity, quality, or value.
- Three or more years in product management, product ownership, or industry related role.
- Business travel of approximately 10 or less percent yearly is expected for this position.
Preferred Education & Certifications:
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, CA Technologies application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.