Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is looking to hire a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Technology Analyst to join our Digital Experience team. The Digital Experience team supports Marketing and Sales functions, covering technology and process.
This position will require the applicant to work across multiple areas of marketing operations, specifically within our Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), Marketo, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System, Salesforce. Experience in Marketo or a related software is a must.
The ideal candidate is keenly interested in the structure and execution of marketing technologies with a desire to learn about how exceptional system architecture lends itself to a growing business. This person would be comfortable asking questions, digging for answers and be supremely focused on the details of every project managed.
- Build and activate campaigns in Marketo supporting the Marketing organizations’ campaign initiatives
- Ensure proper program creation, list uploads, and building and sending email blasts
- Oversee the marketing calendar and communications with other teams, as well as other day-to-day functions for the Digital Experience team
- Support Marketing campaign managers and work with other team members to help solve issues that they face while using the Marketing automation systems and tools
- Measure campaign effectiveness by building Standard reports and reviewing the campaign effectiveness with cross-functional teams
- Support Global Marketing and Demand Generation teams by providing information needed to make critical business decisions in real time
- Work with agencies and other vendors in order to help build Marketing programs, and integrate them into the core Marketing Automation systems
Required Skills/ Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in Marketing or related fields (Marketing Technologies preferred)
- 2 or more years of related professional marketing experience (preferably with a software company)
- At least one year of experience in Marketo
- Able to work on a small, cohesive team and to complete projects independently
- Great attention to detail, focus, and a keen observer a must
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities and requiring teamwork skills
- Willingness to explore and learn!
- Logically-minded and tech. savvy (Experience with Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of demand generation, digital marketing and enterprise sales methodology
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.