Veracode is looking for a results-oriented Sales Manager to lead a team of Account Executives to land new customer business for enterprise accounts ($250M - $3.5B annual revenue). This team is primarily focused on selling to new land customers in the enterprise space.
The ideal candidate has led teams of direct sellers or has a proven history of successful performance in these roles. They are detail-oriented and organized with the ability to motivate top sales talent. Veracode is based in Burlington, MA and attracts hard-working, creative, and intelligent individuals with a passion to learn. This role will be based in our Burlington HQ office.
- Execute against sales goals by driving pipeline growth and new logo lands from enterprise accounts
- Manage and own sales planning (including sales forecast), territory planning, quota planning, hiring and measurement of inside sales metrics
- Directly support sales calls to major accounts and escalations
- Drive territory growth through up-selling/cross selling existing customers (fast follows)
- Implement sales training including product knowledge and reinforce sales methodology (Force Management)
- Work with individual sales reps on territory planning and execution
- Accurately manage an on-going sales pipeline across the team for forecasting purposes
- Develop, motivate, and retain a high-performance Enterprise Sales Team
- Work with marketing to drive pipeline growth
- Work closely with Services team to develop overall customer success strategy
- Travel expectation up to 25%
- Minimum of 3 years management experience and 5+ years of successful closing experience
- Acts with high integrity
- Exercises self-management with a positive outlook
- Projects confidence while treating others with kindness
- Articulates clear tactical plans for driving performance against strategy
- Ability to secure and increase customer retention rates
- Proven experience driving territory growth through up-selling existing customers
- Excellent knowledge of the SaaS or software security market
- Ability to create win/win scenarios with Veracode, customers and partners
- Ability to meet deadlines, hire, train and motivate a sales force
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.