Veracode is a leader in the application security business and helps organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Their complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join the Veracode HR team as our Learning & Development Partner. The role will provide a combination of thought leadership, project management and tactical delivery of training to the business, driving learning actions and initiatives and enabling continued growth and development of our people. The ideal candidate is able to make a significant impact and excels in a fast paced, engaged, high growth, results oriented environment managing both short and longer term goals effectively.
- Develop and deliver training after diagnosing the organization’s critical skills and capability needs.
- Continuously evaluate training and experience results to ensure ongoing improvement of course curriculum.
- Develop and deliver management and leadership courses.
- Build on existing learning programs, introduce contemporary approaches, identify opportunities for cultural infusion, and incorporate best practices.
- Work with internal thought leaders and vendors as needed to create and deliver world-class programs, solutions and materials for varying audiences. This includes design of blended learning solutions that span the learning settings of on-the-job, classroom, and learning-from-others.
- Provide leadership coaching support related to leadership development offerings. Coach leaders and employees on development planning in partnership with HR Business Partners.
- Partner with HRBP’s for team and individual development needs.
- Establish key metrics and analytics to facilitate strategic decisions and to measure ROI impact of our training and development programs and approaches.
- Create and track appropriate evaluation tools, metrics, and statistics on the results of training.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8 or more years’ experience in Adult Learning or L&D experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or in any field with relevant work experience
- Strong subject matter expertise in training, using both a systematic and pragmatic approach to analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation in a variety of delivery methods
- Working knowledge of organizational and leadership development principles and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across departments in a highly collaborative environment, global experience preferred.
- Experience managing learning programs with multiple inputs and multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and measure program effectiveness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent training and presentation skills.
- Proven results orientation, creative problem solving, high quality decision making. Strong mind-set for continuous improvement to meet or exceed expectations.
- Develops professional network both internally and externally and has a solid profile to help identify best practices for the function.
Key Attributes and Capabilities:
- Genuine interest, curiosity and passion for the business.
- High degree of emotional intelligence demonstrated through good judgement, intuition, self-awareness and awareness of others. Flexibility to adapt style and method based on what is needed.
- Seeks and leverages different perspectives to bring together creative and relevant solutions that drive business impact.
- Possesses a learning mindset - takes risks, learns quickly and adapts to develop even better approaches.
- Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical learning recommendations and solutions in a fast moving environment.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to think strategically and programmatically.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to deliver results on time.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.