The Key Account Marketing Manager is responsible for generating new demand within our key strategic accounts through the creation and execution of impactful programs aimed at generating new business and advancing existing opportunities. This person will manage relationships alongside the Key sales team, working to define account-specific priorities and campaigns to effectively drive demand within. In this role, you will be required to provide account and industry insight to the Key sales team and develop 1:1, and 1: few tactics designed to penetrate their target accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the Key sales team on territory planning and account details, and continually seeking feedback on activity
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas within key accounts; oversee database of leads / contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience
- Build annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for key accounts and contacts to drive demand through the development and execution of targeted marketing efforts, creating a highlight effective and personalized approach for these strategic accounts..
- Deliver Account-based marketing programs to key accounts, including proactive outreach to keep target contacts up to date on Veracode news (including but not limited to product updates and acquisitions).
- Work closely with the Key sales team to design the ABM programs, identifying the right accounts to include and the metrics to measure success.
- Drive event awareness and attendance to Key accounts (RSA, BlackHat, Roadshows, etc)
- Identify potential sales triggers within Key prospect accounts (Industry or company events, new compliance requirements, personnel change, etc.) and send alerts to Key AE.Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within key accounts; leverage tools (DiscoverOrg, Sales Navigator, etc.) to identify and add key personas and contacts to accounts
- May take on project lead role as required.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of sales and/or marketing industries.
- Has performed the key responsibilities listed above
- Solutions-minded and collaboration experience necessary; May serve as a resource to others to resolve complex problems and issues.
- Assignments can be broad in nature, and instructions generally provided in general terms so flexibility and ability to adapt will help this person be successful in this role.
- Evaluation, originality or ingenuity required.
- Experience in working with enterprise sales teams as well as creative and marketing organizations. Direct sales experience or prior roles working closely with sales leadership is a bonus.
- Comfortable with large sets of data to gather critical insight to inform marketing and conversion strategies.
- Proven ability to develop deep relationships and influence functional teams to deliver on goals.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.