Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a high energy Inside Sales Representative to actively prospect and close new logo business within the enterprise market. This role will be based in our London (EMEA HQ) location where you will have the opportunity to travel into your designated territory when needed.
This individual will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline and closing business. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, strong presentation skills, and experience working with channel partners. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Target, manage and sell to enterprise companies in a defined geographic territory
- Hunt and aggressively prospect for new logo business via phone, email and social media campaigns
- Create and execute on a territory plan, including personal pipeline-generation activities, collaboration with a dedicated Business Development resource, and maximizing ROI on the marketing investment in the defined territory
- Close and process all prospect opportunities, managing the full sales lifecycle supported by accurate SFDC data
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Conduct telephone and/or online meetings with prospects using collaboration tools
- Travel into territory to generate pipeline, accelerate sales with prospects, cultivate partner relationships and support regional events
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of new business ales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management
- Proven track record of selling to technical audiences like Security, Dev/Ops and IT Operations, leaders (CIO, CTO, CISO, VP of Engineering, Head of AppSec, etc.)
- A proven history of quota over-achievement
- Ability to adopt new products and services into Veracode’s sales methodology
- Ability to uncover accounts’ needs and effectively differentiate how the Veracode approach will meet them
- Passionate about technology
- Team player attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- SFDC or equivalent CRM experience
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.