Veracode is a leader in the application security business and helps organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Their platform and services help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost-effectively secure software assets that our customers make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 2,000 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands.
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to support our growing business. This individual will partner with the business to deliver against HR initiatives, drive talent management activity and provide leadership coaching. They are individual contributor, hands-on roles, reporting to a Director of Human Resources.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Execute human resource programs including performance management, employee relations, total rewards and immigration. Responds to employee inquiries regarding programs and process.
- Identifies opportunities to improve organizational effectiveness and partner with business leaders to define and implement new operating structures, systems and processes.
- Advises managers in the resolution of employee relations and employee performance issues. Conducts research and investigations as needed to support decision-making process.
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition team on staffing strategies, assessing candidates and acquisition of key talent.
- Maintain the pulse of the employee population, advising on risks to engagement and employee morale, potential performance level impacts and change management efforts.
- Provides policy interpretation, counseling and training for employees and managers on programs, policies and procedures.
- Champions innovation by seeking and calling out new opportunities.
- Provides insight through use of analytics to support data driven management decisions.
- Remains aware of internal company environment, competitive environment, and market trends and developments within functional area. Applies knowledge and provides input to senior management to develop policies and procedures that affect departmental operations and may impact other functional areas.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
- 4-10 years of experience in a Human Resources Generalist/Business Partner role.
- Proven ability to work within constraints as well as challenge the status quo.
- Strong business acumen: interest and knowledge of the business strategy, key financial and business drivers. Able to link HR initiatives to business needs.
- Demonstrated project management skills with solid track record of driving and implementing HR initiatives independently.
- Proven results orientation, creative problem solving, high quality decision making. Strong mind-set for continuous improvement to meet or exceed expectations.
- Strong presentation, facilitation and mediation skills.
- Strong knowledge of human resources practices and legislation including employee relations
Key Attributes and Capabilities:
- Genuine interest, curiosity and passion for the business and HR
- Courage to challenge and act as the conscience of the organization
- High degree of emotional intelligence demonstrated through good judgement, intuition, self-awareness and awareness of others. Flexibility to adapt style and method based on what is needed.
- Influences others: able to leverage personal credibility and interpersonal skills to help others make better decisions and positively impact outcomes. Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels, using a consultative and customer centric focus. Asserts own position and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Change orientation: Works effectively in the face of ambiguity, maintains a positive outlook in difficult situations and acts as a change agent.
- Self-starter and comfortable at both an individual contributor level as well as supporting a wider team.
- Being able deal with complexity and reacting quickly. A ‘can do’ attitude.
- Highly collaborative with a genuine curiosity in finding improved ways to serve the employees they support.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to deliver results on time.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.