Veracode is looking for an experienced EMEA marketer with a proven track record in B2B tech marketing and leading a marketing team.
The ideal candidate must have excellent customer, partner and market analysis skills, be a strategic thinker and a strong leader, with the ability to prioritize and turn insight into plans of action.
As part of the EMEA leadership team, this role will align closely with the sales leaders in the region to drive integrated and effective marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the broader marketing organization within Veracode to maintain consistency across brand, message and programs for EMEA audiences.
This role reports to the Global Director of Field and Channel Marketing, and will be based in our London office.
- Build annual/quarterly marketing plans and goals to support the overall EMEA region and priority territories.
- Drive highly targeted and effective integrated marketing programs that drive awareness and demand, and help achieve top of funnel and pipeline generation goals. Liaise with field, inside and channel sales team to ensure alignment on EMEA marketing programs and lead follow up.
- Oversee a small team of marketing professionals and external agencies. Provide team leadership and ability to inspire and drive team effectiveness.
- Partner with Global PR Manager and PR agency in region. Serve as the in-region point of contact for all timely media responses, and aligning on appropriate response and spokespeople.
- Develop reports and analyze performance data for EMEA marketing programs to understand marketing contribution to pipeline and to evaluate program effectiveness/return on investment.
- Work with Marketing counterparts in the U.S. to support Veracode across EMEA.
Skills and experience required:
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably in software/high tech; cybersecurity industry experience a plus.
- Experience working with all routes to market – direct, distributors/resellers and alliance partners.
- Proven track record of success in developing an EMEA marketing strategy and building integrated marketing campaigns, including on a country-by-country basis in continental Europe.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, problem-solving capabilities and ability to see the big picture, yet willing to be hands on with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude.
- Prior experience managing a marketing team and external agencies.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to build highly effective relationships between sales and marketing.
- Experience working with cross-functional, cross-geo teams in a high-growth company.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of campaign metrics.
- Ability to travel including to the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business disciplines
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.