The EMEA marketing function is responsible for planning and executing marketing activities within all regions of EMEA to generate awareness, create demand, accelerate pipeline and retain customers.
We are looking for an experienced marketer, with a proven track record in B2B tech marketing and leading a marketing team. This position will play a vital role in enhancing Veracode’s marketing initiatives in EMEA, along with a focus on building and supporting the EMEA Channels function for our distributors, resellers and alliance partners in the region. As part of the EMEA leadership team, this role will work closely with the broader marketing and sales organization within Veracode to maintain consistency across brand, message and programs for EMEA audiences. This role reports to the Director of Global Partner and Regional Marketing and will be based in our London office.
- Build out marketing strategy to support the EMEA priority territories, and help achieve top of funnel and pipeline generation goals. Liaise with field, inside and channel sales team to ensure alignment on EMEA marketing programs and lead follow up.
- Collaborate with the EMEA channel management team and channel partners to develop and execute marketing plans to support overall goals.
- Partner with Global PR Manager and PR agency in region. Serve as the in-region point of contact for all timely media responses, and aligning on appropriate response and spokespeople.
- Develop reports and analyze performance data for EMEA marketing programs to understand marketing contribution to pipeline and to evaluate program effectiveness/return on investment.
- Work with Veracode Marketing counterparts to leverage their knowledge and skills to support Veracode across EMEA.
- Oversee a small team of marketing professionals and external agencies. Provide team leadership including management of day-to-day tasks and coordination for projects across the team.
Skills and experience required:
- 8-10+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably in software/high tech; 2+ years of channel marketing experience.
- Proven track record of success in developing the strategy and building repeatable marketing campaigns.
- Prior experience managing a marketing team and external agencies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build highly effective relationships between sales and marketing.
- Experience working with cross-functional, cross-geo teams in a high-growth company.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of campaign metrics.
- Ability to travel including to the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business disciplines
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.