Veracode is currently looking for a highly organized and creative channel marketing professional. This is a tremendous growth opportunity to expand the Veracode Partner Program, and implement new marketing initiatives and program infrastructure in support of our expanding global partner base. The ideal candidate will have the ability to drive channel marketing strategy, yet also roll up their sleeves and execute on activities.
This individual will report to the Director, Global Partner and Regional Marketing and will be based in our Burlington, MA headquarters.
- Implement tools, programs and processes to effectively drive channel behavior and to enable channel sales growth.
- Interface with and build relationships with focus partners for driving joint marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the regional marketing managers to increase engagement with channel partners to drive pipeline in the specific regions.
- Oversee the Veracode Partner Community. Ensure that content is up to date as new resources and tools are developed. Manage all related partner playbooks by continually reviewing materials and enhancing content as needed.
- Create off-the-shelf campaign kits to be leveraged by channel partners.
- Manage all channel communications, including the channel newsletter and webinar series; collaborate with product marketing and content marketing teams on relevant topics.
- Play a key role in global reporting for channel marketing performance; identify key channel marketing metrics required to support the business and work with channel and marketing operations to deliver as appropriate.
- Be passionate about building, motivating, supporting and enabling the channel to achieve revenue goals.
- Experience working with channel partners, and a successful track record in channel marketing.
- At least 3-5 years channel marketing experience in a high tech environment. Knowledge of cybersecurity solutions a plus.
- Ability to drive strategy, but also ‘roll up your sleeves’ and execute
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities; can quickly adapt to changes within a small, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytics and reporting capabilities with project planning experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams dispersed in different geographic regions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel, 10-15%
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.