Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Facilities & Office Manager will oversee all aspects of building management for Veracode’s Burlington, MA headquarters. The person in this role will ensure that the facilities are fully operational, managing proactive and reactive maintenance, space allocation and building maintenance. The Facilities and Office Manager will also be responsible for managing facilities contractors and third party vendors.
- Manage 120k sq. ft. of HQ office space spanning two HQ buildings as well as the needs of remote facilities as needed
- Manage the design, planning, construction, and maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Plan, budget and schedule facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
- Liaise with landlord to manage renovations and refurbishments, buildout and space planning
- Regularly communicate to employees status of building and grounds
- In coordination with IT, ensure the security of all HQ facilities
- Responsible for overall maintenance and cleanliness of office space
- Manage employee requests pertaining to all aspects of Facilities – access card, HVAC, plumbing, cleaning, electrical, doors, lighting, parking, E-waste, after-hour service
- Manage all on-campus vendors
- Manage employee requests through a portal for a full-service campus facility
- Key contact for 600 employees for all office related matters
- Manage seating assignment, relocation of teams and reconfiguration of space
- Bi-weekly Facilities related communication to employees
- Maintenance of office equipment and all café appliances
- Responsible for procuring office, food, coffee, First Aid, cleaning and other supplies
- Oversees Facilities budget – review and approve invoices for 30+ vendors
- Key contact for all office vendors – responsible for placing service calls for all maintenance and repairs
- Facilitate and manage Emergency Evacuation program
- Assist a team of Executive Assistants when needed
- Help plan company events and corporate outings
- Manage employee requests – business cards, 24/7 access card, furniture, signage, mail distribution, cleaning
- Manage inventory of 5 copy rooms and 3 cafes
- Responsible for managing and updating Burlington Employee Guide
- Manage on-campus Fitness Center access for all employees
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 5 or more years prior facilities management
- Experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operations and management
- Working knowledge of principles/practices of project management
- An understanding of human resource management practices
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems as it pertains to required maintenance/upkeep
- Working knowledge of procurement and contracts
- Sound understanding of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Supervisory experience
- Solid computer and systems knowledge
- Proactive thinker
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts with vendors in the procurement process
- Ability to manage and motivate
- Problem analysis
- Decision-making & exceptional judgment
- Ability to collaborate with others– this role requires an individual who approaches each challenge as a team player. This individual is a relationship builder.
- Ability to multi-task
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.