Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are seeking an experienced, professional Executive Assistant with a strong aptitude and proven record of accomplishment to work directly supporting our Chief Financial Officer, General Counsel and Chief Marketing Officer. The ideal candidate will have a strong base of administrative and organizational skills, keen judgment and possess the tact, poise and diplomacy of a seasoned professional accustomed to supporting more than one C-Suite level executive in the past.
The Executive Assistant will interact regularly with members of the Executive Team, managers and staff within the company. This role will need to also be effective interacting with Veracode’s Board of Directors and other constituents both domestically and internationally.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the CFO, General Counsel and CMO to facilitate the management and coordination of key initiatives across the company.
- Drive special projects and assignments such as key meetings and event planning to include Board meetings, offsite planning sessions, data gathering and financial reporting preparation and presentation.
- Ensure pertinent information is communicated in timely and efficiently manner to senior managers.
- Create, build and edit key presentations (Financial/budgetary presentation experience required).
- Manage and maintain the strictest confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Acting with the highest level of discretion when dealing with executive level and privileged information.
- Coordinate travel plans, daily calendar and meeting logistics for multiple C-level executives.
You will work as a key administrator exercising independence and leadership to plan, organize and execute work in support of their busy schedules. You will play an integral part in ensuring the continued growth and success of our organization.
- 10 or more years of professional administrative assistant experience including support of multiple C-Suite executives, preferably in a technology company.
- Advanced proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Outlook (Calendars) and web tools/navigation.
- Demonstrated competence in supporting multiple executives simultaneously, including Legal. Specific experience with financial executives and helping to prepare and present financial data used at Executive Team and Board of Directors meetings.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills; must possess excellent standards of professionalism, judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding organizational, time management and problem-solving skills. Ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire and ability to work collaboratively with other EA’s and enjoy being part of an executive support team.
- Ability to work highly effectively on a global level with wide variety of individuals including managers, technical staff, customers, board members and other business professionals.
- Ability to apply these skills cooperatively in a team of experienced professionals.
- Ability to work occasional overtime and/or monitor urgent matters on call via remote tools.
- Experience supporting senior executives in a growing technology/software company
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.