Veracode is widely regarded as the premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are looking for a Drupal / Web Developer who takes a creative approach to problem solving, often considering unconventional yet feasible ways to push design and develop digital solutions. This person is a self-starter who’s comfortable with ambiguity as well as selfless collaboration working with a Diverse and Fun set of colleagues. Curiosity, creativity, and initiative will be keys to your success.
You’ll be responsible for analysis, technical design, implementation, test-driven development and deployment of projects using Agile principles. You will get to be part of an awesome fun loving team!
Candidates should have a passion for software development and an interest in contributing to open source projects as well as the ability to think critically, problem solve, have a keen attention to detail and an eagerness to learn. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow here at Veracode!
- 3 or more years building custom Drupal 8 templates from specifications and PHP development.
- Experience translating wireframes or design comps into Drupal-specific features.
- Managing deployment of new features through testing and production environments.
- Collaborating with project managers and other team members to design and estimate custom Drupal-based solutions.
- Practical experience with effective cross-browser testing.
- Ability to learn new languages and libraries when needed.
- Exposure to the use of development tools including Git and/or Jira.
- Familiarity in Drush Commands.
- Responsive Design processes experience.
- Familiarity with Node.js and React.js.
- Experience with Linux and web server administration.
Education / Additional Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field – strongly preferred
- Experience developing for responsive websites
- Must understand web design experience best practices and tactics
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities without sacrificing quality of work
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills (ex: excellent follow-through with little supervision – You won’t be micro-managed!)
- Stellar communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.