Veracode is seeking an accomplished Director of Sales & Services Enablement. This individual will report to our VP, Operations and be a strategic leader for our Sales and Services Enablement function, consisting of themselves and a team of three to four people to start. The Director is responsible for the strategy, development and delivery of Veracode “Go-To-Market” onboarding training and enablement programs. This role is responsible for generating increased effectiveness and efficiency in our Sales and Services personnel through improved Product, Application Security, and Veracode knowledge. This Director’s group is also tasked with continuous improvement of the practices and content that the team uses to serve its customers.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with subject matter experts to develop training, certification and delivery programs that help our customer-facing teams (Sales, Solution Architects and CSM’s) succeed. She/he will collect feedback on areas of potential improvement, and work cross-functionally to rapidly close any identified gaps. This includes supporting the onboarding/training of new and existing employees, as well as driving ongoing, long-term improvement of the Sales and Services team’s technical and nontechnical skills.
- Manage a function with significant operational impact. Responsible for setting strategic direction, meeting objectives and developing the team.
- Continually improve and manage new-hire onboarding processes. Work with Subject Matter Experts across the Company to improve existing content, and create new content as required, including documentation, training materials, recorded training sessions, automation, gamification, certification, etc.
- Develop Sales Campaigns including competitive ‘takedown’ tactics. Source customer success stories and references for use by sales team
- Train, operationalize, reinforce and drive adoption of Force Management Sales and Services.
- Identify ongoing training and skill sharpening needs for existing personnel based on role and seniority.
- Oversee development and delivery of training and provide coaching to sales/services functions and partners.
- Oversee Knowledge Management and Learning Management, including the administration of Veracode’s learning management systems, in conjunction with organization and curating of assets.
- Remain current on training methodologies, learning tools, innovative practices and trends.
- Coordinate and manage the cadence of communications and announcements across the sales/services organization.
- Coordinate and create content for the annual Go-To-Market meeting and other internal events as required.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required, with 5+ years of training/enablement, professional services, customer engagement management or consulting experience required.
- Experience with course development in a SaaS environment and/or corporate software training and a passion for building program content and converting to online learning and training simulations.
- Experience managing a team of content creators and system administrators.
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences.
- Experience with Force Management a plus, specifically Command of the Message, Command of the Sale, Value Negotiation, and Customer Engagement Model.
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including senior management, and collaborate across Veracode departments.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed; able to drive deliverables and results which involve people who do not report to you. Ability to work independently, on a team, and as a leader.
- Experience with one or more enablement tools, including SAVO, Seismic, Docebo, Salesforce.com, and other enablement gamification tools.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.