Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking an accomplished Director of Sales & Services Enablement. This individual will report to our VP, Operations and be a strategic leader for our Sales and Services Enablement function, consisting of themselves and a team of three to four people to start. The Director is responsible for the strategy, development and delivery of Veracode “Go-To-Market” onboarding training and enablement programs. This role will be responsible for generating increased effectiveness and efficiency in our Sales and Services personnel through improved product, application security, competitor and Veracode knowledge. This Director’s group is also tasked with continuous improvement of the practices and content that the team uses to serve its customers.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with subject matter experts to develop training, certification and delivery programs that help our customer-facing teams (Sales, Solution Architects and CSM’s) succeed. She/he will collect feedback on areas of potential improvement, and work cross-functionally to rapidly close any identified gaps.
- Manage a function with significant operational impact. Responsible for setting strategic direction, meeting objectives and developing the team.
- Develop Sales Campaigns and “Play Books” including competitive ‘takedown’ tactics. Source customer success stories and references for use by sales team. Candidate needs to be able to identify a set of opportunities and develop and deliver a program to execute such Campaigns.
- Continually improve and manage new-hire onboarding processes. Work with Subject Matter Experts across the Company to improve existing content, and create new content as required, including documentation, training materials, recorded training sessions, automation, gamification, certification, etc.
- Train, operationalize, reinforce and drive adoption of Force Management Sales and Services.
- Oversee development and delivery of training and provide coaching to sales/services functions and partners.
- Oversee Knowledge Management and Learning Management, including the administration of Veracode’s learning management systems, in conjunction with organization and curating of assets.
- Coordinate and manage the cadence of communications and announcements across the sales/services organization.
- Coordinate and create content for the annual Go-To-Market meeting and other internal events as required.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required, with 5+ years of training/sales enablement, customer engagement management or consulting experience required.
- Previous sales / sales leadership experience
- Experience with course development in a SaaS environment and/or corporate software training and a passion for building program content and converting to online learning and training simulations.
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences.
- Experience with Force Management a plus, specifically Command of the Message, Command of the Sale, Value Negotiation, and Customer Engagement Model.
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including senior management, and collaborate across Veracode departments.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed; able to drive deliverables and results which involve people who do not report to you. Ability to work independently, on a team, and as a leader.
- Experience with one or more enablement tools, including, Seismic, Salesforce.com, and other enablement gamification tools.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.