This position is responsible for the leadership, management and coordination of various field support functions, including reporting, budget and quota coordination, revenue support functions, forecasting, systems development and ad hoc initiatives that may be required. This position is accountable for the provision of feedback and counsel to Veracode’s Sr Leadership Team, Regional leadership, and the Operations Team regarding various internal functions. The role is responsible for the effectiveness and impact of field capabilities relative to Veracode’s strategic and financial goals. This position supports a number of 'clients', including sales, marketing, services, , product support and the business units.
- Work in conjunction with internal clients to support their business needs while driving a level of standardization
- Direct the development, improvement, measurement and maintenance of internal client processes, policies, systems and operating procedures
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Veracode’s sales and business roles and, their interactions and dependencies
- Define and monitor key business metrics
- Build and maintain working rapport and facilitate consensus regarding business requirements across Veracode’s key constituents
- Collaborate with, and assist, executive management as required
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Veracode’s regulatory requirements, financial controls and operational controls
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence Veracode’s Code of Ethics and compliance requirements
- Identify and implement operation-related process improvements
- Develop and monitor the performance of staff under his/her supervision
- Assign and re-distribute duties among staff to meet various workload pressures and due dates
Business Planning and Revenue Support:
Collaborate with client(s), Finance and other internal functions to:
- Direct the activities related to the fiscal year planning, quota setting, budgeting and business readiness processes
- Direct the global sales forecasting process
- Manage data for the fiscal year planning, quota setting, budgeting and business readiness processes
- Implement Compensation Planning; Compensation plan, Individual Schedules, Incentive Programs and Commission analysis
- Implement strategy in areas of sales and business support; opportunity/deal management
- Implement and execute sales management systems & initiatives.
Business travel of approximately 15 percent yearly is expected for this position.
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in Finance, Marketing, Sales or a business related field. MBA or global equivalent preferred.
Typically10 or more years of experience in field facing, or finance roles, preferably in the SaaS based technology companies. Experience working with a private equity firm a plus.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, presentation, communication (verbal, written and interpersonal) and multi-tasking skills.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial style and strong ability to work without direction with breakthrough thinking, influencing and execution capabilities.
- Experience working with SalesForce.
- Strong spreadsheet and analysis abilities, systems and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to build relationships with complimentary areas of the business, particularly in Finance, IS, HR and the field facing organizations.
- Highly capable of building consensus and driving change among multiple organizational levels and varied constituents.
- In-depth understanding of Veracode’s internal business processes, systems and operational goals.
- Due to the position's high level of exposure and the sensitivity of some data, functions must be carried out discretely and with a high level of professionalism.
- Improve sales capability and effectiveness and deliver management visibility into business performance.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2018 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.