Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are looking to immediately hire a Director level Operations leader. Our Director of IT Infrastructure and Operations will lead our IT Help Desk, Corp & SaaS Network teams and Systems Engineering group to provide us with operational efficiency, growth and ensure we are able to deliver the required business outcomes.
- Hands on experience with the following services is required:
- Cloud and Data Center Infrastructures
- Network Services – BGP / VxLAN / AWS Direct
- Virtualization technologies - VMWare
- VDI implementation
- Firewall deployments
- Routing & Switching technologies
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the IT HelpDesk team handling calls, tickets and/or e-mails and assesses and provides solutions to problems not resolved by technicians. Assists in resolving issues that include systems/application troubleshooting and installation, phone system, printing and hardware troubleshooting, connectivity, security and general questions. Leveraging metrics to improve measurement and operations.
- Plans, directs, coordinates, and reviews the work of staff assigning tasks and coordinating schedules, projects, and programs. Provides constructive feedback, reviews and evaluates work and makes effective suggestions and recommendations.
- Coaches, trains, and motivates staff. Coordinates and/or provides staff training and manages employee relations, workflow and prioritization of projects. Measures the performance of the assigned unit/area and all related staff and takes appropriate corrective action when necessary. Provides general advice and counsel to staff, develops or assists with developmental work plans for staff and assists with implementation and recommendation of corrective actions, discipline and termination procedures as appropriate/necessary.
- Supports the Sr. Director managing assigned projects. Serves as assistant division head with responsibility to support or act as the Sr. Director in their absence.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of all standard applications in use and ensures that workstations and Active Directory are set up in accordance with IT department standards, protocols, checklists, etc.
- Oversees implementation of hybrid cloud deployments.
- Understands transformation initiatives of enterprise cloud journey. (Transformative Innovation)
- Effective lifecycle management of Data Center assets.
- Oversee backup and Disaster Recovery (including planning and testing) of SaaS solution
- Ensures the reliable visibility and availability of on premises hosted and SaaS solutions.
- Broad knowledge of diagramming tools and monitoring tools.
- Excellent organizational skills and superior troubleshooting / problem solving ability. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree with a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, EE or comparable discipline preferred
- Over 10 years of total experience and 6 or more years in Infrastructure/Operations leadership/supervision with proven administrative responsibility and success
- Experience with the following: Converged Infrastructure, VMware, RedHat Linux, Microsoft, VDI, Disaster Recovery, Site Reliability, Business Continuity
- Demonstrated ability to manage highly-technical people and experience with Data Center and Cloud architectures
- Functional understanding of project management principles and their application to Infrastructure projects and teams
- Fluent in risk identification, categorization, communication and mitigation
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS DESIRED:
- VMware Certified Professional
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.