Veracode is a leader in the application security business and helps organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our platform and services help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost-effectively secure software assets that our customers make, buy or sell.
Our Compensation/Benefits/HRIS Specialist will play a key role in the development, implementation and administration of compensation and benefits policies and programs as well as the maintenance of associated HRIS systems at Veracode.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Develop and/or participate in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze company’s competitive position.
- Recommend company salary structure movements and FLSA exemptions.
- Prepare special studies and make recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans and sales compensation.
- Administer and communicate the company’s global benefits program plan options, features and enrollment requirements; assists employees with benefit claim administration inquiries.
- Analyze cost containment strategies.
- Ensure company compliance with federal and state laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve existing HRIS processes, functionality and work flow, and maximize technological capabilities to reduce manual processes (i.e. annual performance review process and other systems) and to improve data management and efficiency.
- Implement new functionality in UltiPro including workflow mapping, configuration and testing.
- Maintain and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of HR management, staff and other business stakeholders
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness. Seek and provide insights based on data trends.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools for global employees.
- Establish and maintains security and integrity controls.
- Work with payroll to coordinate retrieval and reporting functions.
- Audit payroll feed against carrier reporting.
- Develop a regular monthly audit schedule to review the integrity of data in the HRIS system and databases.
- Serve as the primary liaison for annual data testing and auditing for HR team and other compliance requirements.
- Coordination of SOX compliance for HR.
- I-9 audit and maintenance
- Bachelor's degree required with ideally 4 or more years of related experience in a fast paced, high tech environment administering compensation, benefits and HRIS programs.
- Proficiency in web-based compensation and talent management tools
- Experience with salary surveys (Radford, Mercer, Towers Watson and others).
- Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, databases)
- HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Possess a positive, service oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues.
- Experience working in a multi-national technology organization
- Experience with UltiPro
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.