Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a high energy Channel Account Executive to create robust and sustaining relationships with new and existing business partners, with a strong focus on revenue creation. Candidates must have the ability to manage various types of business partnerships, evangelize Veracode in the marketplace, articulate joint-value propositions, and drive sales opportunities with Veracode sales executives and the business partners. This is a quota carrying role and will require travel. The ideal candidate will have a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach, strong presentation skills and be a team player. Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
- Partner recruitment – proactive identification, qualification and successful recruitment of target types and numbers of partners
- Territory planning – the development of strategic plan for the area of responsibility
- Business planning with select partners – owning and developing business plans with focal partners which are accepted and signed off to executive level within the partner
- Enablement and training – to ensure partners ability to become effective as soon as possible in a scalable repeatable way
- Building relationships and serve as the primary point of contact for defined channel partners, focused on named partners including value added resellers, large consultancies, solution providers, and system integrators.
- Proposition development – to work with new partners, markets and business areas by adapting the Veracode messages to assist with partner recruitment and sales success, and to maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
- Teaming with other Veracode resources – the success of this role will require strong symbiotic activity with the ISR community in particular but also AE and marketing functions
- Clear concise self-management and reporting – the ability to provide clear timely feedback and management reports on progress, obstacles and opportunities to accurately forecast new business; report business partner status and sales opportunities to management team, keeping accurate and up-to-date records in salesforce.com
- Must have 7+ years of successful complex sales, channel & business development experience at enterprise software application organizations
- Successful track record selling products and services to C-level and senior management level customers
- Proven track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quota
- A documented track record of success with referenceable partners
- History selling security solutions highly preferred
- Knowledge of application security industry strongly preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be results oriented, have high integrity, and a desire to be part of a world-class business development organization within a rapidly expanding technology company
- Must demonstrate organization and the discipline to work remotely as well as office based teaming
- Strong oral communication skills in English and good presentation/teaching skills.
- Ability to apply these skills cooperatively in a team of experienced professionals.
- Ability to travel to meet with partners throughout defined region or territory.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.