Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is looking for a Business Systems Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with project owners and sponsors to deliver systems, process and application solutions to meet business needs. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading teams in the delivery of cross functional projects utilizing their expertise of project management processes and their experience in delivering quality results. This position reports to the VP of Business Systems.
- Oversee, manage and monitor a portfolio of application and process initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Manage all aspects of related projects to ensure the overall portfolio is coordinated and delivered according to plan
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to prioritize, coordinate and execute Business Systems projects and enhancements
- Partner with project sponsors, owners and key stakeholders to understand the objectives of a project and to assist in the development and presentation of proposals for approval including vendor selection and analysis as needed
- Leverage experience and training to create project plans appropriate to the size, scope and resource needs of a project
- Lead and be a hands-on manager of application and process related projects across multiple functional groups involving a variety of technologies and applications
- Work creatively and analytically to problem-solve project roadblocks, identify and manage risks and manage team issues
- Keep stakeholders and project team members informed of status and issues utilizing clear, consistent and timely communications
- Develop an understanding of the business processes and teams you are supporting and leverage your application knowledge and experience to collaborate as solutions are defined
- Participate in establishing PMO practices, templates, policies, tools and procedures
- Thorough understanding and experience in Project Methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall etc.)
- 5+ years of experience gathering and documenting business requirements leading the project stakeholders and team
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting to leaders at all levels
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.