Who is Veracode?
Securing the software that powers your world is a big job. We're focused on that mission every day. Application security isn't part of our business, it's our only business. And it's the driving force behind everything we do. At Veracode, we inspire a culture of innovation and infuse creativity into all our initiatives.
Veracode is one of the fastest growing companies in the fastest growing segment of the security industry.
Due to the tremendous success we have enjoyed, exciting opportunities exist within our Services organization, specifically helping our EMEA Customers. This position represents an opportunity to join our vibrant company and become an integral part of a talented team transforming the technology landscape.
Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Security Program Management Team. The Security Program Manager (SPM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and expansion opportunities.
Veracode are heading into its next phase of growth, and we are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to support the growing business, helping to define and improve internal processes and continue to support our growing and expanding client base.
The SPM works closely with our customers to ensure customer value alongside Sales, Support, Account Management, Security Consultants, and other Operations and Product Management teams at Veracode to ensure our services are delivered successfully. This role is expecting a minimum of 2 years Customer Success Management experience (or equivalent) and a basic understanding of SDLC methodologies, with a view to then understand how Application Security can be integrated into this.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned accounts
- Work closely with Veracode Support, Application Security Consultants, Product Management, Engineering and other internal teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives.
- Assist the customers to work out how to integrate and automate the Veracode products into the client’s SDLC and Application Security programme by being audible ready to discuss their SDLC workflow and our products and the alignment between the two.
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business value drivers and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Educate customers at levels, including but not limited to, Developers, Security Teams, Managers, Senior Leadership and CxOs (CISO, CIO, CEO) on the use and benefits of the Veracode solutions through assisting customers with onboarding of development teams, understanding compilation policies, and encourage them to utilise readout calls and upload calls
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy, and identify opportunities for selling products and services within accounts.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Provide emerging strategic advice:
- Support in establish and drive enterprise-wide risk management programs for application vulnerability testing
- To monitor, report, and drive metrics to support customer adoption and usage.
- To educate customers and promote the use, benefits, and value of all Veracode solutions and services.
- To assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated SDLC (Software Development life cycle) processes.
- 2 or more years of customer account management / project management
- Strong customer services skills – excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously
- Fluency in English and one other main European language
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters is ideal)
- Microsoft Office software
- Knowledgeable about application and general IT security
- SalesForce tool experience
- Previous experience working in a software company-working with developers-understanding of the SDLC
- Force Management methodology experience
Business travel of approximately 10 percent yearly is expected for this position.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.