The Associate Security Program Manager position at Veracode is a tactical role built to ensure the adoption of Veracode’s solutions throughout our client’s Software Development and Security organization. Our success is driven by our customer’s ability to establish an enterprise-wide Application Risk Management Program as well as realizing full utilization of our technologies and services.
Why would you want to do this role?
- Gain experience in application security through collaboration with industry experts and direct interaction with our customers at all levels.
- Work for a leading company in a fast-growing industry.
- Develop highly-desired customer-facing skills through regular contact via both onsite and remote meetings.
- Join a team that requires you to adapt and learn quickly.
- Internal growth opportunities across a variety of different career paths - this is just the start.
What are the Daily Responsibilities?
- Work with Senior Program Managers and customers to establish an enterprise-wide Application Risk Management Program
- Assist with strategy and own delivery on a rollout/usage plan as well as a strategy on integrated security into customer process.
- Provide active outreach and response to our customers' day-to-day needs.
- Coordinate internal resources that interact with your customers.
- Producing customized excel-based reports.
What kind of background should you have?
This position requires an active mentality with the capability to manage 7-8 accounts. The need to assist the Senior Program Manager in determining the appropriate success criteria that will carry the customer plan to fruition. You will be speaking with CXOs, Application Developers and Application Security Experts, so you need to be able to speak to technology focused people to fulfill this role. Veracode is on the cutting edge of application security as a service and we need someone who can learn to listen for our customers' application security needs.
We expect to find the following successes/abilities in our resources:
- Experience of 3-5 years in business (customer-facing role, training internal people, technical person that wants to break the chain to their desk).
- Demonstrable experience of 1-2+ years in a consultative role.
- Excellent customer service skills from working in a software service/sales role.
- High aptitude for learning new technology and process.
- Strong ability to take feedback from peers/manager/customer to use as fuel for improvement.
- Ability to learn from challenges and overcome them quickly.
- Strong experience utilizing MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Travel ~10%
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.