Veracode is widely regarded as the premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes and the ever evolving DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Development space.
Our Associate AP/AR Analyst role reports into our Accounting team, but will also work with Finance and wider parts of the company. An ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in accounts payable and receivable competencies. They are able and eager expand their skill set and tackle ad-hoc projects with initial guidance. This role provides many opportunities to grow professionally at a thriving firm.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Accurately review, code and process vendor invoices
- Prepare and process checks, ACH payments and wires
- Perform monthly reconciliations / journal entries
- Maintain vendor accounts in compliance with company policies & procedures
- Review and approve T&E submissions for compliance to company policy
- Complete various Accounts Payable accruals
- Engage in Accounts Receivable collection activities (including customer calls as needed)
- Daily customer contract processing including bookings and invoicing
- Cash applications and processing daily deposits
- Performing data entry associated with any AP/AR tasks
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects as necessary
- Accounting/Finance degree (preferred)
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to keep organized records and good documentation skills
- Preferred System knowledge: NetSuite, Concur, Microsoft Office Suite
- Accounts Payable/Receivable experience: 1 year (Preferred)
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.