Veracode is looking to hire an Analyst to join our Sales Operations organization. In this role, the analyst will be able to gain valuable insight into the inner workings of a fast-paced SaaS sales organization. This cross-functional role will provide high exposure to various departments in the company including Sales, Finance, Marketing, and Services in order to solve challenges facing the business.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to Sales organization by solving issues with order management and navigating internal processes to generate and book orders
- Reviews and analyzes Sales deal review requests for special pricing, discounting, and/or non-standard terms and conditions.
- Processes booking using Salesforce CRM tool for all closed sales opportunities, ensuring all being processed are in line with Organizational bookings policies Coordinates with cross functional teams to ensure all deals are complete, adhering to bookings policy and rules of Engagement
- Manages Salesforce data cleanliness on an ongoing basis directly and in concert with Sales.
- Supports operational needs of assigned Sales teams to include Salesforce data validation for newly added accounts, Salesforce report production, and analyses of critical Sales data
- Create end user and administrative training documentation for Sales Operations processes and procedures.
- Strong Organizational and attention to detail
- Understanding of how sales models & sales processes work.
- Strong financial aptitude including financial analyses. Excel proficiency.
- Highly adept at cross-functional team collaboration.
- Ability to consume and analysis large sets of data from multiple sources.
- Exceptional, polished communication skills—both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate decisively with conviction and hold firm on key positions despite pressure to the contrary.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, highly responsive
- Ability to work independently, but maintain larger team goals and initiatives.
- 1-2 years overall business experience
- 1-2 years’ experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool
- Familiarity with CPQ or similar quoting tools.
- Understanding of SaaS business model.
- High tech industry experience; ideally working for a software company or SaaS provider.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.