Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. Veracode provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. Veracode will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Veracode has been recognized as the fastest growing software security service in the industry. We are also the most exciting! Due to the tremendous success we have enjoyed, exciting opportunities exist within our Sales organization for an Account Executive. This position represents an opportunity to join our vibrant company and become an integral part of a talented team transforming the technology landscape.
The Account Executive’s primary focus will be to create robust and sustaining relationships with new and existing customers in the assigned SLED territory by leveraging their network, knowledge of business process and sales expertise. Candidates must have the ability to explore customers’ business issues, articulate value propositions, and manage their accounts through the sales process. This is a quota carrying role and will require considerable travel.
- Sell Veracode products and services to C-level and senior management level customers in assigned SLED territory
- Manage overall relationship with new and existing SLED customers
- Grow the relationship through expanding use of current services and/or uncovering new business opportunities
- Attain sales quota requirements
- Manage the full life cycle of the enterprise sales process from prospecting to closing
- Work with solution architects/sales engineers, sales operations, finance, marketing and executives to draw the right resources towards the right opportunities at the right time
- Remain actively engaged in the Veracode sales methodology by providing verifiable outcomes at each gate in the sales process
- Prepare RFI’s, proposals, letters of understanding, SOW’s and contracts
- Accurately forecast new business; report sales status and sales opportunities to management team
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records in salesforce.com
- Participate and sell Veracode at events, trade shows and industry conferences
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and technologies, competitors, industry trend.
- Must have 5+ years of successful enterprise (business critical) software application selling experience
- Must have successful experience selling into SLED account base
- Proven track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quota
- A documented track record of success with referenceable customers
- Flexibility to relate to multiple management levels within a customer organization, namely business sponsors, CXO’s and Technology executives
- Ideal candidate will have existing relationships with security executives
- Knowledge of application security industry strongly preferred
- Must demonstrate the ability to discuss ROI concepts with intelligence and conviction
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be results oriented, have high ethics, integrity, and have a desire to be part of a world-class sales organization within a technology ‘start up’
- Must demonstrate the discipline to work remotely
More About Working at Veracode
Veracode, application security business, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracode’s SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether that’s software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes’ 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracode’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Contact for Veracode:
Copyright © 2019 Veracode, Inc. All rights reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.