Hey folks, we're back with our second installment of the Veracode video survey conducted earlier this year at the RSA Conference in San Francisco. We asked a variety of information security professionals their thoughts around the future of application security. If you missed the first video in our series where we asked 'When will the number of data breach incidents per year finally begin to fall?' watch it here, otherwise move on to the second video below where we've asked the question:
How can security professionals promote growth and innovation at their organizations?
What would your answer be? We want to hear it and we want to share the smart answers and insight you might have, so comment on this post or video or tweet your reply using the hashtag #FutureofAppSec. And lastly if you enjoyed the video, please share it with your peers!
Watch Our Other Video Surveys
- Video 1: When will the number of data breach incidents per year finally begin to fall?
- Video 2: How can security professionals promote growth and innovation at their organizations?
- Video 3: What methods are best to involve software development teams in application security?
- Video 4: What’s the best way to work with vendors and suppliers on application security?
- Video 5: What are the limitations of on-premises software versus a cloud solution?
- Video 6: What is future of application security?
- Video 7: If You Had an Application Security Monster in Your Corner What Problem Would it Attack?