Veracode will be at RSA 2014 February 24-28. Come learn about best practices for securing your enterprise from application-layer attacks – including web, mobile, legacy and third-party applications. You will find us in Booth #3521 in Moscone North Hall. You can learn why our cloud-based platform is a simpler and more scalable way to reduce application-layer risk across your entire global software infrastructure -- without hiring consultants or installing more servers and tools.
Meet With Veracode
You will also have the opportunity to meet with Veracode leadership for one-on-one meetings. Stop by the Veracode booth at RSA or contact Veracode to set up a meeting.
See Us in Session
Chris Wysopal, Veracode’s CTO will be speaking at these thought provoking sessions:
- Evaluating the Security Of Purchased Software: Can We Find Common Ground?
- Should a National Cyber Safety Board be Created to Help Report on Breaches?
- You Are Known by the Company You Keep: Introducing a Secure Software Vendor Exchange Program
Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Summit
- Hear Erik Peterson, Veracode’s Director of Strategy, discuss Managing Cloud Risks and Trusting the Cloud Continuously
- Hear Erik Peterson, Veracode’s Director of Strategy, discuss AppSec & Broken Window Theory: Why we are wining battles but losing the war