With yesterday's launch of our VAST (Vendor Application Security Testing) program comes our Secure Software Supply Chain Toolkit. This kit is aimed to get you on the road to reducing your company’s risk. We hope you find these best practices and tools helpful as you you and your vendors take steps to securing their applications.
- Getting Started on the Road to Securing your Software Supply Chain. Offers five key steps to get your program started.
- Five Best Practices in Vendor Application Security Management. A white paper with more detail behind the Getting Started Guide.
- Ten Tips for Building a Successful Vendor Application Security Program. A handy checklist to keep you on track.
- Software Security Policy Questionnaire. To help you understand the scope and effort surrounding the program.
- Secure Software Purchasing Contract Language. Recommended language to share with your sourcing and vendor management team for inclusion in all vendor-provided software agreements.
- Success Stories in Vendor Application Security Management. Case studies by enterprises & vendors who have reduced their mutual risk via vendor application security testing.
Do you have questions about our VAST program or are there resources you'd like to see added to the toolkit? Let us know in the comments below!