Here's a quick post to let you know all the places to get your Veracode fix at RSA Conference 2010.
- On the Expo floor, we'll be in booth 729. I'll be at the booth for a few hours on Tuesday and Wednesday. Stop by if you'd like to talk about our service offerings, get a quick demo, or just say hello.
- On Monday morning at 9:25am, Ashish Larivee will be giving a presentation, Metrics for Insights on the State of Application Security at Mini Metricon.
- On Monday morning at 11:15am, I'll be on a panel, Securely Getting to Planet SaaS at the Cloud Security Alliance Summit in Green Room 131.
- On Wednesday morning at 9:10am, Chris Wysopal will be on a panel, Whitelist or Trustlist? Should There be an Industry Software Whitelist? in Orange Room 301.
- On Wednesday afternoon at 1:00pm, Chris Wysopal will be giving a presentation, Detecting "Certified Pre-owned" Software and Devices in Blue Room 104.
- On Wednesday evening at 6:00pm, I'll be participating in a Security Round Table at Ruby Skye, prior to the Rapid7 party.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone!
Veracode Security Solutions
Security Threat Guides