Conference will discuss best practices for security organizations to help drive the business forward
BURLINGTON, Mass. – November 17, 2014 – CA Veracode, a leader in protecting modern enterprises from today’s pervasive web and mobile application threats, today announced that Chris Wysopal, CA Veracode’s co-founder, CTO and CISO will be a panelist for the segment “IT Transformation is the New Normal” at the annual Argyle CISO Leadership Forum in Chicago on Wednesday, November 19th.
Barry Caplin, CISO, Fairview Health Services, will deliver the keynote for the forum. The panel discussion will explore critical topics such as:
- How does your team build a road map to drive long-term business initiatives?
- What are best practices for a successful incident response plan?
- How important is it to build a flexible organization that is innovative and not reactive?
- How do you address the major barriers hampering the success of your mobile integration strategy?
- What are best practices when aligning risk management to business priorities?
- What major IT security changes (i.e., data use, app development practices, hosting) have occurred in the past couple of years and what is driving these changes?
Who: Chris Wysopal, CA Veracode co-founder, CTO and CISO
What: The “IT Transformation is the New Normal” segment will be moderated by Richard Rushing, CISO, Motorola Mobility. The other panelists include: Waqas Akkawi, CISO, SIRVA; John Cash, Regional Director - US Central, BlackBerry; Derek Milroy, IS Security Architect, U.S. Cellular Corporation; and Nathan Smolenski, CISO, Zurich North America.
When: Wednesday, November 19th from 12:00-12:45 pm CST
Where: The Standard Club, Chicago
How: For more information on this event, visit: