Protect software more effectively with SaaS application security services.
Application security tools delivered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS application security) provide real advantages over on-premises solutions. With cloud-based SaaS application security tools, there is no hardware to purchase or software to maintain, enabling you to eliminate the capital expenditures and avoid adding staff to manage your security solutions. SaaS application security services can be deployed right away, and they deliver results immediately to let you begin building ROI on day one. And SaaS application security services are constantly improving as the threat landscape evolves, helping to keep your defenses up to date without needing to constantly upgrade on-premise technology.
When choosing a provider for SaaS application security services, leading organizations around the world turn to solutions from CA Veracode.
SaaS application security tools from CA Veracode.
In a world that depends on software, CA Veracode provides SaaS application security services that protect applications more effectively while reducing the cost and complexity of managing software security. With CA Veracode, you can enable testing throughout the software development process to improve SDLC security while maintaining aggressive timelines for getting software into production.
CA Veracode’s SaaS application security services integrate seamlessly into every stage of software development, enabling your teams to address flaws at the point in the process where it is most cost-efficient to remediate them. CA Veracode’s comprehensive services are unified on a powerful cloud platform and include best-of-breed technology and world-class security experts who can provide guidance and advice for improving security across your software portfolio.
CA Veracode’s comprehensive SaaS application security solutions.
CA Veracode’s SaaS application security offerings include comprehensive tools for finding and fixing flaws throughout the software lifecycle.
- CA Veracode Static Analysisidentifies flaws by analyzing major frameworks and languages and provides an inventory of security flaws prioritized by highest risk.
- CA Veracode Web Application Scanning is a SaaS application monitoring tool that finds, secures and tracks all web applications – even the ones you don’t know about. This SaaS application security service runs lightweight scans to find vulnerabilities and prioritize risks, and authenticated scans on critical applications to systematically reduce risk.
- CA Veracode Greenlight works within your IDE to identify issues and provide contextual recommendations for remediation as developers are writing code.
- CA Veracode Software Composition Analysis helps to identify vulnerabilities in open source and commercial code.
- CA Veracode Vendor Application Security Testingprovides an easy way to improve third party risk management, scanning binaries to test code rather than requiring vendors to share source code.
- CA Veracode Runtime Protection defends against application-layer attacks like SQL attacks in real time.
Learn more about SaaS application security with CA Veracode, and about CA Veracode solutions for secure compliance and data loss protection