Secure mobile applications with superior mobile app testing.
As you work to ensure the security of your mobile applications, the right mobile app testing solutions can help reduce cost and speed development.
The demand for mobile apps continues to grow at a rapid pace, and mobile internet usage has long surpassed desktop usage. Competition in the mobile space is fierce, and bringing new and updated apps to market quickly is paramount. But in an aggressive development process, it can be difficult to maintain or improve the security of mobile apps – especially when traditional solutions for mobile app testing tend to slow development and add additional cost.
Automated software testing solutions can help by minimizing the staff time required for testing web applications, and by injecting security into every stage of the mobile app development lifecycle. For a mobile app testing solution that offers multiple techniques for automated code testing, consider the suite of application security testing tools from CA Veracode.
Mobile app testing with CA Veracode.
CA Veracode provides application security solutions for a software-driven world. With a broad range of testing tools unified on a single cloud platform, CA Veracode enables mobile development teams to easily integrate mobile app testing into the development process.
Offered as a SaaS-based solution, CA Veracode mobile app testing tools are easy to use and deliver highly accurate results, with flaws prioritized by severity and ease of remediation. CA Veracode’s mobile app testing solution combines best-in-class technology with world-class experts and premium support to help you get the most from your mobile app testing solutions.
Mobile app testing from CA Veracode includes:
- Static Analysis testing that scans binaries to quickly identify and remediate mobile application security flaws.
- CA Veracode Greenlight services that work within your preferred IDE to scan code in the background, alerting developers to potential flaws and providing contextual remediation recommendations.
- Software Composition Analysis services that identify vulnerabilities in any open source and commercial components that may be used when developing mobile apps.
- Web Application Scanning services that combine static and DAST test tools.
- Vendor Application Security Testing services for developing a security attestation of third-party software.
Benefits of CA Veracode’s mobile app testing technology.
With mobile app testing tools from CA Veracode, you can:
- Test mobile apps at the appropriate depth. CA Veracode mobile app testing tools address the full range of use cases for mobile application security, providing fast automated scans for simple applications and deep scans of the entire mobile ecosystem for applications that handle personal financial or healthcare information, for example.
- Get highly accurate results. CA Veracode scanning technology has assessed more than 2 trillion lines of code in 15 languages and 50 frameworks and is constantly improving with every assessment.
- Rely on expert help to improve mobile app testing. CA Veracode’s support team can help you determine how best to integrate security into your development chain.
- Comply with regulations more easily. CA Veracode’s mobile app testing technology enables you to demonstrate compliance with PCI-DSS, HIPAA and other risk frameworks and security standards.
Learn more about mobile app testing with CA Veracode.